News

W E L C O M E

Sunday, 8 November 2015

pratibha awards SSC Public Examinations March 2015


DOWNLOAD  LIST

DOWNLOAD STUDENT PROFORMA

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS


Contact Phone Numbers

Pratibha Awards  to the meritorious students of SSC

Examinations and Intermediate Examinations 2015 , State

 level Awards presentation  will be held on 14.11.2015 at 

 NTR Stadium, S.V. University, Tirupathi, Chittoor


District Incharge Contact Numbers  at Tirupathi 

K. Siva Kumar - 9492846645

B. Venugopal Reddy - 9440281686






2 comments:

  1. I have got 9.8 GPA in Public Examinations in Bikkavolu.My caste is BC-B but i does not selected for Pratibha awards but my classmate who got 9.7 GPA selected for it and her caste is OC. Please do Judgement for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the students of intermediate being given awards now! plz someone let me know about it as soon as possible









    ReplyDelete